A successful digital marketing program requires qualified inbound traffic to your website.
We have categorized website traffic into 6 categories:
- Brand and Direct Traffic
- Organic Search Traffic
- Paid Search Traffic
- Promotional & Social Traffic
- PR and Referral Traffic
- Offline Traffic
- Brand and Direct Traffic:Direct visits to your site (via links or typing in your URL) or from visitors searching for you by brand/product name in search engines.
- Organic Search Traffic:Traffic from search engines based on industry and product keywords
- Paid Search Traffic:Traffic from paid search and display ad campaigns.
- Promotional & Social Traffic: Traffic from outreach marketing such as email newsletters or engagement-based interactions such as social media.
- PR and Referral Traffic:Traffic from other websites that link to yours.
- Offline Traffic: Traffic from print ads and other offline sources.
Well, the 2 key ways to drive quality traffic that converts to your website is Paid Search and Organic Search.
They are the best ways to drive quality traffic because they allow you to be found when your potential customers are looking for you. Sending you site traffic of only people looking for your products and services. It is not rocket science.
The problem could now be that your potential customers can find you but your website is not properly optimized for conversion. So, you make no sales.
We are the training institute that has the knowledge to teach you how to drive the most advertising traffic at the lowest cost and convert most of your traffic to sales enquires or leads.